Sunday, January 9, 2011

Suppose to go KK for CNY shopping but gone case d...
Have to stay around to prepare for our new little shop punya opening =)
It's just a small shop right beside my mom's shop.
I'll be selling my kpop merchandises there, and my sis will be selling her accessories,
clothes, etc, what we have been selling online so far. ^.^

So I resigned last week via email (because boss is not around) and I was worried about my boss' response but thank goodness, it's a good response. Thank you very much! I really do enjoy working there a lot.

Sometimes when people ask me, so what exactly do you do at your work? I'll be like, research work, designing covers, writing up proposals, letters, do some simple paper works, count stocks, calling up suppliers and clients. People will be like eh easy tu. But I find it actually quite challenging. It's really a good job, though sometimes its the time issue that's making me very fed up. But I guess if working as a full-timer, it'll be different.
Now I got another few offer for jobs, freelance as well. I'm still thinking to take up or not.
Not bad, from last 2 months towards new year, I've gotten a lot of job offers. Hopefully when I'm back from Astro, can settle with a good job, then that's it le.

No comments:

How we sum up Christmas...

Christmas is definitely one of the happiest day of the year and of course, like every other year we will be celebrating at home because it ...