Monday, December 26, 2011

동방신기 "8th Anniversary..."

Back in late 2003...
Where I'm still quite active in forums and there were some news and photos released about these boys...
and I was like, hey, there's another new group debuting from SM!
(I'm a fan of Shinhwa, H.O.T, Boa, FTTS, S.E.S, Black Beat etc which were from SM too)
Knowing that they're around my age and I'm really curious about them, I waited to watch their first appearance debut during Boa and Britney Spear's Showcase. That time they performed two songs, which is 'Oh, Holy Night' with Boa and 'Hug' (which is their 1st debut single)



My reaction at that time --> O.O *jaw drop* 
I tell myself, ok, I'm definitely going to follow this group!
HELLO. THEIR VOICES ARE JUST...OMG. CAPTIVATING!
I should say their harmonization is CRAZY.
I keep getting goosebumps throughout their whole performance.
'Hug' song was also damn cute and charming. Being 16 yrs old at that time only, ah I just fell in love with it. The boys themselves are just so adorable back then!!

I wouldn't say I watch them grow up(since we're about the same age!) but Dong Bang Shin Ki is the very first group that I have been following since their debut date until today, and have seen how much they have grown and changed, to such humble and fine gentlemen, showing a more mature side to music too, and ventured to many other fields like acting, modeling, variety shows, etc.


They have countless of great songs but out of all of them...these two will always be my most favourite.







Even thought right now, some things have already changed...
But I still hope that one day, the five of them will be back together in one stage. Always Keep The Faith. DB5K!


No comments:

How we sum up Christmas...

Christmas is definitely one of the happiest day of the year and of course, like every other year we will be celebrating at home because it ...