Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How we sum up Christmas...


Christmas is definitely one of the happiest day of the year and of course, like every other year we will be celebrating at home because it is also my mother's birthday. Christmas baby! But this year, we celebrated her birthday in advance ^^

Party at home during Christmas Eve:






On Christmas Day, we only went for lunch at Timesquare and head to Airport Mall for their desserts. At night, me and my family actually planned to go to NBT to take pictures but aigoo, raining!




To my dearest darling Niu Niu, I received your Christmas card d haha. I miss you very much too but I miss your Qian Nian Lao Gui more. xD Thank you very much le Fang!


I've received another video from another friend from Korea. White Christmas Morning~! Lovely view. Thanks Jay~! I really love winter.

No comments:

How we sum up Christmas...

Christmas is definitely one of the happiest day of the year and of course, like every other year we will be celebrating at home because it ...