Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve on a weekend...

Merry Christmas Eve!! In a blink of an eye, and it's going to be 2012 d.
Still feeling a bit lost and totally no motivation in doing anything. *Sigh* Recently have been feeling down AGAIN, due to certain things... I should start making a bucket list!

Looking on the bright side, last 2 weeks, these came in my mails.
A very early Christmas Greetings from Natascha, my pen pal from Germany!~
and also from Anita, from Taiwan, whom I swapped postcards with before.

Thank you very much dearies

It's been a while since I have something to look forward to in my mails, from the usual bills, and my ACCA student acct magazines and letters. Yeah I've been slacking... even in writing postcards.
I should stop slacking...pick myself up again and start doing things that I always have been doing. Alright, new year resolution list coming up next! HAHA!

Earlier this afternoon, I meet up with YouZhen for lunch at YouMei. And later on went to Mall to transfer money from my bank a/c to my card. Money has been going out and not in recently. Still waiting for my stocks to arrive. How many parcels ah, 7 I think? *dies* Later on meet Rainmin and went KFC to teman her lunch. Sadly...they don't have my favourite Cheezy wedges today.

YouMei (Mata-mata) Buttermilk Chicken Rice is so yummy!





Just now when I saw some people tweeted it started snowing at their places and I'm like wishing if only I'm able to see snowing.

A while later, my friend J.O from Korea actually messaged me to tell me it started snowing and sent a sel-ca of himself in the snow and also a video of the snowing scene while walking back home I assumed. Beautiful and heart warming. I'm thankful and blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy christmas 혜선:) It seldom snows in this city!

I received you postcard *-* Thank you!

How we sum up Christmas...

Christmas is definitely one of the happiest day of the year and of course, like every other year we will be celebrating at home because it ...